By The Elexio Team - April 03, 2019
10 Ways To Encourage Church Volunteers Easter And Beyond
Volunteers are a precious commodity for most non-profit organizations, including churches. Anyone who has spent significant time volunteering knows the stats: roughly 20% volunteer (do all the work) while the other 80% do not. We begin to feel like Martha, complaining about our work load while...